Research Engineer - Navigation, decision making and teleoperation of autonomous vehicles (18 months - ENSTA ParisTech, Palaiseau, France)
As part of its work in robotics and intelligent vehicles, ENSTA ParisTech (http://www.ensta-paristech.fr) is recruiting a research engineer to participate in the development of its activities. The areas covered will focus on navigation, path planning, decision making and remote operation of autonomous vehicles.
The engineer will integrate the Robotics and Autonomous Systems team of the Computer Science and Systems Engineering Unit (http://asr.ensta-paristech.fr) as part of the EVAPS project (http://pole-moveo.org/projects/evaps/). In collaboration with Renault and the other members of this project, its role will be:
- ensure the development and evolution of navigation and remote operation functions for autonomous vehicles;
- participate in testing and validation campaigns in partnership with industry;
We are looking for candidates with:
- a master or engineering degree in the field of mobile robotics or autonomous vehicles, in particular in navigation, trajectory planning, decision making and / or teleoperation.
- proficiency in programming and development languages (python, C, C ++) and Linux,
- a good experience with the ROS system - http://www.ros.org,
- proven skills in software development and integration,
Engineer or master specialty robotics / computer science. Salary based on candidate's experience and profile. Duration of 18 months, to be filled starting November 2018.
Send CV and cover letter in one file, in PDF format, to David Filliat - email@example.com
Copyright © 2004, cogrob/ENSTA/JCB
All Rights Reserved